Introducing our Home Blessing Kits approved for use by the laity through direct authorization of Bishop Bryan D. Ouellette, SOSM. They are a free gift when you pledge $45 monthly pledge to help support our ministry.
Free gift for your pledge of $45 a month
+ $15 (one-time U.S. shipping fee)
Each kit includes:
- Holy Water: This is not ordinary Holy Water. This water has been charged with a special exorcism directly by the hand of Bishop Bryan Ouellette, specifically prepared for use in the Rite of Exorcism.
- Exorcised Salt: Kosher salt that has been charged with an exorcism. Dissolving a pinch of this salt in a bottle of ordinary purified water will create more Holy water for you to use without the need to have a priest bless it (because the salt has already received a priestly blessing).
- Blessed Oil: This is a specially blessed extra virgin olive oil that reinforces the blessing process.
- Crucifix: This Cross made in Bethlehem has been solemnly blessed directly by Bishop Bryan Ouellette and is actually a third class relic. During the blessing, it has been touched to the Holy Nicholean Catholic Church’s first class relic of the True Cross upon which Jesus Christ was crucified.
- Prayer Book of St. Michael: This booklet provides the necessary prayers that you will need to complete the blessing of your home.
Important Note: While a lay blessing of a home is not a substitute for a priestly blessing (having a priest come to your home to bless it directly), this kit will help many who don’t have access to the Catholic Sacramentals, so vital to protecting oneself from spirit and demonic attachment.