Effective: May 12, 2022
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO HTTP://WWW.ESOTERICCATHOLIC.ORG/TERMSOFUSE.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this site, site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If HNCC believes the information you provide is not correct,
current, or complete, HNCC has the right to deny access to this site, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. As a condition of your use of HNCC’s websites, you warrant to HNCC that you will not use the websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
5. NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. In addition, you agree that you will not use HNCC’s websites in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the websites or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the websites. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through authorized use of the websites.
6. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. HNCC’s websites are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any HNCC site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of HNCC. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to HNCC’s websites.
7. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. All content found on the HNCC websites (the “Content”) is considered the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of HNCC, or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to HNCC. No rights or title to any of the works contained on any HNCC website shall be considered
transferred or assigned to the User. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the Content in any way, without the prior written consent of HNCC, except that you may print out and/or save a copy of the Content for your own personal and nonpublic use.
8. SUBMISSIONS. You hereby grant to HNCC a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated by you to HNCC through this site (hereinafter, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that HNCC will not be bound to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future HNCC operations or business.
9. HYPERLINKING. This site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, HNCC. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not necessarily sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this site or HNCC. HNCC may have not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from a HNCC website to another web page should be accessed at the User’s own risk. HNCC makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website.
10. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES. HNCC’s websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news feeds, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group such as those found in The Nicholean Social Media Network (collectively, “Communications Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and content that are considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that:
(i) you do not have the right to post, including any proprietary material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
(ii) advocates illegal activity, discusses an intent to commit an illegal act or violates any law;
(iii) is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
(iv) threatens or abuses others;
(v) is libelous or defamatory towards others;
(vi) is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(vii) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information;
(viii) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(ix) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates or forges headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
(x) falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissible uploaded (e.g., copyright, trademark or patent notices);
(xi) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
(xii) solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose, except as may be specifically authorized by HNCC;
(xiii) includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
(xiv) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
(xv) amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
(xvi) disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
(xvii) contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the scope of this Section.
You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction and/or dissemination and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither HNCC nor any third party that provides Content to HNCC will assume or have any liability for any action made by HNCC or such third party with respect to any submission.
12. DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. HNCC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
14. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You understand that HNCC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the HNCC websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints
to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to this website. HNCC further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. HNCC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HNCC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY HNCC WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HNCC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND HNCC MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. HNCC MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY ORRESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
HNCC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF HNCC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF HNCC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU
HAVE PAID TO HNCC FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
16. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, “intellectual property”) appearing in this site are the property of HNCC or the party that provided the intellectual property to HNCC. HNCC and any party that provides intellectual property to HNCC retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this site. All contents of HNCC’s websites are: Copyright © 2022 Holy Nicholean Catholic Church, Inc. All rights reserved.
17. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide HNCC’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying HNCC and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include the following:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest:
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the current website address;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
HNCC’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Holy Nicholean Catholic Church, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent,
60 Postal Parkway #74027 Newnan, Georgia 30271
phone: (207) 370-9077
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD HNCC HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY HNCC DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONSTAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER HNCC OR LAWENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.